High Temperature & Heat Resistant Tapes and Fabrics
with Pressure Sensitive Self Adhesive
Very High Temperature Fiberglass Protection Materials
1000°F / 537°C continuous rating, high insulation value & excellent personnel protection
· Very high temperature fiberglass needled insulation is used to drape, shield
and insulate various industrial, commercial, marine and aerospace components such as valves,
actuators, hydraulic cylinders, electronic enclosures, air handling ducts, engine exhaust and
muffler systems. Various weights and finishes are available.
Very High Temperature Vermiculite Coated Fiberglass Tape
1500°F / 815°C continuous rating, high insulation value and excellent personnel protection
· Very High Temperature fiberglass base fabric is impregnated with vermiculite dispersant, resulting in a product with higher continuous temperature capability and added abrasion resistance. Vermiculite coated sleeve can be used for the same applications and plain Fiberglass materials, plus it can also be used to protect copper and aluminum tubing.
Extreme High-Temperature Silica Tape
Silica protection products with 2300°F / 1260°C continuous rating
· Generally, Silica high-temperature products can be used to 2000°F / 1093°C continuously, and 2300°F / 1260°C for extended periods without degradation. It melts above 3000°F / 1648°C.
· available as a slit tape from fabric roll. 0.090" thick. Available with a PSA for easy fitting and placement. 1" through 6" widths.
· available as a folded and stitched tape by layering 0.090" fabric. 1/8", 3/16" and 1/4" thickness available.
· available as a woven tape, easy to wrap a radius of 90 degrees without buckling, 1/8" and 1/4" thickness (1/4" is stitched).
High-Temperature Radiant Heat Reflective Tape
Fiberglass based with aluminized coating reflects over 95% of the radiant heat striking its surface.
· Available as a fabric, which can be fabricated into sleeves, covers, etc.
Share this page.....