Silica Sleeve, Silica Tape, Silica Rope, Silica Fabric, Silica Insulation,
Silica Tadpole Gasket Tape
High Temperature, Heat, Fire and Flame Resistant & Thermal Insulating InSilMax™
Extreme High-Temperature and Heat Resistant Silica Sleeve
· Silica sleeve; braided and texturized. Standard wall
thickness is 1/16" and heavy wall is 1/8".
· Can provide energy savings and personnel protection.
Extreme High-Temperature and Heat Resistant Silica Tape
· Available as a slit tape from fabric roll. 0.090" thick.
1" through 6" widths.
· Available as a folded and stitched tape by layering 0.090"
fabric. 1/8", 3/16" and 1/4" thickness available.
· Available as a woven tape, easy to wrap a radius of 90
degrees without buckling, 1/8" and 1/4" thickness
(1/4" is stitched).
· All tapes are available with a self adhesive backing.
Extreme High-Temperature and Heat Resistant Silica Fabric
· Silica cloth fabric is available in 0.030, 0.054 and 0.090". PSA coating available.
Extreme High-Temperature and Heat Resistant Silica Rope
· Silica ropes; available as a knitted rope, twisted rope
and square braided rope.
Extreme High-Temperature and Heat Resistant Silica Protection Insulation
· Silica needled insulation is an excellent alternative or replacement for RCF (Refractory Ceramic Fiber) and asbestos insulation. Available 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" thickness.
Extreme High-Temperature and Heat Resistant Silica Tadpole Tape
· Silica tadpole tape has the highest temperature resistance of all our available tadpoles.
· Generally, Silica high-temperature products can be used to 1800°F / 982°C continuously, and 2500°F / 1350°C for short periods without degradation.
It melts above 3000°F / 1648°C.
Silica protection products with 1800°F / 982°C continuous rating
Share this page.....