Solid Silicone Rubber Cord / Rope & Gasket Seal
High Temperature & Heat Resistant
400°F / 204°C
Our high temperatures solid silicone rubber cord / rope is manufactured to exacting standards from our formulation of high-temperature silicone.
Most often used as a gasket/seal for water/steam/air and other fluids and liquids. Can be formed into a continuous gasket by using our high strength/high temperature silicone gasket paste
• Suitable for continuous operation at temperatures from
-60oF (-50oC) to 400oF (204oC)
• Intermittent use from -80oF (-62oC) to 450oF (232oC).
• Oxide-red formulations are suitable for continuous use up to 480oF (250oC).
• Depending on media and application useful life at temperatures
up to 570oF (300oC) may be obtained.
• Stock in 60ShA hardness in white.
Tensile Strength, psi (Mpa): 1500 (10.3)
Tear Strength, ppi (N/mm): 120 (21)
Elongation, %: 470
Specific gravity: 1.15
Dielectric Strength, V/mil (kV/mm): 584 (23)
Brittle point, F/C: -112 (-80)
Compression Set, 22 hrs / 347F/175C. %: 35
Part Number R-SR