Vermiculite Coated Fiberglass Tadpole Gasket Tape
- High Temperature, Heat & Flame Resistant
- Gasket Seal
1500°F / 815°C Continuous Exposure: Higher Intermittent
FlameShield™ 1500 vermiculite coated fiberglass tadpole tape is a high temperature, heat and flame resistant tadpole that withstand temperatures of 1500°F / 815°C continuous exposure. The base High Temperature fiberglass fabric is fabricated from high quality type E fiberglass that will not burn. The fabric is then coated with a vermiculite dispersant.
This material resists most acids and alkalis and is unaffected by most bleaches and solvents. It is highly flexible and conformable.
The bulb material can be Fiberglass Rope, Stainless Steel Mesh or Inconel Mesh.
Tested and certified to ASTM E 162, ASTM E 662 and SMP 800-C for surface flammability, smoke and toxic gas generation.
Fiberglass Tadpole Gasket
- Tadpole Gasket Available widths (Over-All Width): 1", 1.250", 1.500", 1.750", 2.000", 2.500" and 3.000".
- Tadpole Gasket Bulb diameters: 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4 and 1".
- Tadpole Gasket Standard lengths: 50 and 100 feet.
- Other sizes available; please ask
Share this page.....